Skip to main content

High End Valentines Day Eye Tutorial



Hi guys! Today I'm going to be creating a high end eye look. I created this purple smokey look using the Laura Lee Los Angeles Cats Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette and it's perfect for Valentines Day. 
I started by priming my eye lids with the Mac paint pot in painterly and placing down all the matte shades first. I took the shade Bomb Diggity in the crease and blended this upwards. I then took the shade Cray Cray and blended this through my crease and blended this downwards. I then used the shade Kooky and focused this on the outer edges and lighted ran this through my crease. I then started on the shimmer shades by dipping into the shade Out The Other and placing this on the outer third of my lid. I then used the shade In One Ear and placed this all over the final 2/3's of my lid. I used the shade Okie Dokie under my brow bone to highlight that area and finally I placed the shade Scatter Brain on my inner corners to brighten up the eye.

I must say I was really impressed by this palette as it was my first time using it. Every shade I used had amazing pigmentation, the matte shades in particular were so easy to blend and I had no problems with any of the shades. The only issue with this palette is that the price is a little steep but if you're looking for a nice quality palette and you love these colours then this is worth it.

Shades description taken from Beauty Bay's website:
Redonkulus – Copper Shimmer.
Okie Dokie – Matte off white.
Scatter Brain – Pale gold shimmer.
Bomb Diggity – Matte caramel.
Cray Cray – Matte deep burnt orange.
Quirky – Shimmering deep purple.
Kooky – Matte amaranth.
In One Ear – Shimmering burgundy.
Out The Other – Shimmering plum.
Odd Ball – Shimmering black.


Products used:
Soap and Glory speed plump all day super moisture marvel
Fenty Beauty Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in shade 110
Mac paint pot in painterly
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C1
Laura Lee Los Angeles Cats Pajamas Eyeshadow Palette
Essence lashes of the day mascara
Rimmel eyebrow pencil in blonde
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in Blondy Brows
Make up Obsession highlighter in Moon
Sleek MakeUp Face Form in shade fair
Make up Revolution lipstick in the shade Greatest

Available at: https://www.beautybay.com/makeup/lauraleelosangeles/catspajamaseyeshadowpalette/

Thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe to my blog!
Check out my social media too!

My affiliation code is kellielovesmaltesers with House Of Sparklez UK get 15% OFF shop at: https://houseofsparklez.uk







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing make up brushes from Lidl?!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Miomare professional cosmetic brush set from Lidl. I was in Lidl last week and saw these. They were only €5 and I thought they would make an interesting blog post. This is an eight piece set that includes a powder brush, a blush brush, an eye shadow brush, a mascara wand, a lip brush, an eyeliner brush, an eye shadow applicator and  a brush roll . All the brushes are 100% synthetic. There were a few different colours of the brush rolls but I just got the black faux leather one. I was testing these brushes out over the weekend and I have some mixed feeling about them. My favourite brushes in this set are the powder and the blush blushes. I also really like the mascara wand. However I didn't enjoy the rest of the brushes. The eyeshadow brush did not apply product on my eyelid very well. The eyeshadow applicator, eyeliner and lip brushes weren't very useful for me. I don't usually use these tools when applying my make up anyway

SOSU Contour Stick

Hi guys! Today I’m going to be reviewing the SoSu contour stick. I’m aware this product has been around for a while now but I have always avoided cream contour products for two reasons. The first being that I don’t want the product to slide around my face and also powder products are easier to use. Secondly, any cream contour products I have come across for reasonable money have been too dark for my skin tone. I purchased the contour stick in the shade ‘Cool’ from my local pharmacy that stocks SoSu products. On application I swiped the contour stick directly onto my face where I would normally apply contour powder and then I used a beauty sponge to blend it out. The stick is very pigmented and it only takes one swipe to apply. It’s very smooth on the skin and the product is easy to build up if you want a more prominent contour. The component feels good quality and the product is cruelty-free, paraben-free and vegan. Overall I think this is a great product. The stick is ea

What's in Penney's right now!