Skip to main content

Superdrug Haul


Hi guys!! Today I'm going to be showing some new products I bought at Superdrug recently. I was really excited to get these products as I'm always on the hunt for the best products on a budget. My total came to just over £40 which is a little pricey but I was happy to be able to get all these products from the one place. I know that most of the products I picked up are also available in other retailers so if you're looking for any of these products I'd recommend checking out Boots as they stock most of the items I picked up so I'll also link their website down below.
So the first item I picked up was this Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer Dry/Sensitive. I have been looking for a new cheaper primer with a while now so when I saw this for £2.55 I said I'd give it a go. It claims to be very hydrating on the skin and it has a gel like texture so I'm very interested to test this out.
The next item I purchased was the Revlon Sculpt + Highlight Contour Kit in the shade Light/Medium. I have heard a lot of good things about this kit for pale skin. It includes a banana powder, a highlight shade, a contouring shade and a bronzing shade. I'm very excited to try it out and I'll let you guys know my thoughts on it in future posts.
Next I picked up the I Heart Makeup I Heart Rose Gold palette. This palette has been very popular and has been out of stock for a bit now so I was delighted to see it come back in stock. This palette has a beautiful colour scheme and this range of palettes have amazing pigmentation. So I would highly recommend getting your hands on this palette before its sells out again!
I also picked up the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade 05 Ivory. This concealer has been highly raved about by the beauty industry. I had wanted to test this out before but the lightest colour in the old shade range was too dark for me so when I heard Maybelline released new shades of this concealer I was delighted and got the new lightest shade.
The last item I purchased was the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink lipstick in shade 70 Amazonian. I absolutely love the formula of these liquid lipsticks. They are super long lasting and have a flawless matte finish. I would highly recommend checking these out!
All products are available at: https://www.superdrug.com
Thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe to my blog!
Check out my social media too!
My affiliation code is kellielovesmaltesers with House Of Sparklez UK shop at: https://houseofsparklez.uk
Get £10 off your first order when you spend £30 on Feel Unique by using this link http://referme.to/qklwYLo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing make up brushes from Lidl?!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Miomare professional cosmetic brush set from Lidl. I was in Lidl last week and saw these. They were only €5 and I thought they would make an interesting blog post. This is an eight piece set that includes a powder brush, a blush brush, an eye shadow brush, a mascara wand, a lip brush, an eyeliner brush, an eye shadow applicator and  a brush roll . All the brushes are 100% synthetic. There were a few different colours of the brush rolls but I just got the black faux leather one. I was testing these brushes out over the weekend and I have some mixed feeling about them. My favourite brushes in this set are the powder and the blush blushes. I also really like the mascara wand. However I didn't enjoy the rest of the brushes. The eyeshadow brush did not apply product on my eyelid very well. The eyeshadow applicator, eyeliner and lip brushes weren't very useful for me. I don't usually use these tools when applying my make up anyway

SOSU Contour Stick

Hi guys! Today I’m going to be reviewing the SoSu contour stick. I’m aware this product has been around for a while now but I have always avoided cream contour products for two reasons. The first being that I don’t want the product to slide around my face and also powder products are easier to use. Secondly, any cream contour products I have come across for reasonable money have been too dark for my skin tone. I purchased the contour stick in the shade ‘Cool’ from my local pharmacy that stocks SoSu products. On application I swiped the contour stick directly onto my face where I would normally apply contour powder and then I used a beauty sponge to blend it out. The stick is very pigmented and it only takes one swipe to apply. It’s very smooth on the skin and the product is easy to build up if you want a more prominent contour. The component feels good quality and the product is cruelty-free, paraben-free and vegan. Overall I think this is a great product. The stick is ea

What's in Penney's right now!