Skip to main content

My Top 3 Mascaras

Hi guys! So today I'm going to be talking you to about my favourite 3 mascaras that I'm loving at the moment.
The first mascara I want to talk about is the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. This mascara has been out with a while now but I've recently was going through my make up collection and rediscovered this product. I bought this mascara in the mini size and I love how travel friendly it is. This mascara is designed to curl your lashes as well as applying the mascara and honestly it does exactly that. Any time I wear this mascara I always notice how my lashed look more lifted and have a nicer shape to them as I generally don't curl my lashes. I love how lengthening this product makes your lashes look. This mascara applies really easily and I would even recommend to a beginner at make up. I love this mascara for fast application too as it's not clumpy.
The second mascara I want to mention is the L'Oreal Paris Paradise mascara. This mascara has been hyped about a lot recently in the beauty industry. I purchased this a couple of weeks ago and have been testing this out quiet a bit. It is a really good mascara and is definitely one of my favourites as it makes my lashes more voluminous looking which I love in a mascara. The one issue I have with this mascara is that it's a little clumpy. To get rid of the clumps I just pinch the clumps with it my finger and that does the job. Honestly I think there will always be a struggle between voluminous lashes and clumps but this mascara isn't very clumpy.
The last mascara I have to talk about is the Essence Lashes of the Day Super Volume mascara. I have mentioned this product on my blog before and its probably my favourite everyday mascara. This mascara does exactly what it clams to do. It makes your lashes look very voluminous and also adds length. This is such an affordable product too which makes it even better.

Overall I think everyone looks for both length and volume in their mascaras and I think it can be difficult to find a product that does both but I would definitely recommend checking these 3 out as I think they are some of the best mascaras on the market at the moment.

Benefit Roller Lash mascara:  http://www.brownthomas.com/beauty/make-up/eyes/mascara/benefit-roller-lash-travel-sized-mini/124020441.html?channable=e20979.MTQyeDE4MTV4ZW0wMg&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtOLVBRCZARIsADPLtJ1Kn-FyAeYJJZxk_A-w7vdRxP4UahUyOfd1OjiZtWyqNgnkTUsuodcaAn7wEALw_wcB
L'Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara:http://www.boots.ie/loreal-paris-paradise-mascara-10233820
 Essence Lashes of the Day Super Volume mascara: https://en.parfumdreams.de/Essence/Eyes/Mascara/-Lashes-Of-The-Day/index_73627.aspx?AffId=GA_UK_PLA_Essence&wt_mc=adwords_nonbrand-IE.cpc.pla-ie&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1-fVBRC3ARIsAIifYOM38r5l1-tScjocsJ5qYZlcfu5sFKyHfC6U58ZJaHeuoTlSfaHl7fUaApQrEALw_wcB
Thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe to my blog!
Check out my social media too!
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kellielovesmaltesers/
My affiliation code is kellielovesmaltesers with House Of Sparklez UK shop at: https://houseofsparklez.uk
Get £10 off your first order when you spend £30 on Feel Unique by using this link http://referme.to/qklwYLo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing make up brushes from Lidl?!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Miomare professional cosmetic brush set from Lidl. I was in Lidl last week and saw these. They were only €5 and I thought they would make an interesting blog post. This is an eight piece set that includes a powder brush, a blush brush, an eye shadow brush, a mascara wand, a lip brush, an eyeliner brush, an eye shadow applicator and  a brush roll . All the brushes are 100% synthetic. There were a few different colours of the brush rolls but I just got the black faux leather one. I was testing these brushes out over the weekend and I have some mixed feeling about them. My favourite brushes in this set are the powder and the blush blushes. I also really like the mascara wand. However I didn't enjoy the rest of the brushes. The eyeshadow brush did not apply product on my eyelid very well. The eyeshadow applicator, eyeliner and lip brushes weren't very useful for me. I don't usually use these tools when applying my make up anyway

SOSU Contour Stick

Hi guys! Today I’m going to be reviewing the SoSu contour stick. I’m aware this product has been around for a while now but I have always avoided cream contour products for two reasons. The first being that I don’t want the product to slide around my face and also powder products are easier to use. Secondly, any cream contour products I have come across for reasonable money have been too dark for my skin tone. I purchased the contour stick in the shade ‘Cool’ from my local pharmacy that stocks SoSu products. On application I swiped the contour stick directly onto my face where I would normally apply contour powder and then I used a beauty sponge to blend it out. The stick is very pigmented and it only takes one swipe to apply. It’s very smooth on the skin and the product is easy to build up if you want a more prominent contour. The component feels good quality and the product is cruelty-free, paraben-free and vegan. Overall I think this is a great product. The stick is ea

What's in Penney's right now!