Skip to main content

Reviewing the Natural Shop

Hi guys! Today I have a really exciting review on some body care products. I was kindly sent a package by the Natural Shop and I wanted to share my thoughts on these lovely products and spread the word about their website. The Natural shop are based in Europe and distribute Organique which produce natural and environmentally friendly beauty products.  I'll link all the products I speak about down below. Also I must admit this is the best smelling package I have ever received.

The first product I was sent was the Organique Nourishing Black Orchid Shea Butter Body Balm. This balm is great for all over your body and I found it particularly good on dry patches on my skin. To apply this product you just take a small piece of the balm in your hand and warm it up and then apply it directly to your skin. I'm also obsessed with the smell of this product. It has a strong scent and left my skin smelling really good.

The next product is the Organique Nourishing Bath Bomb Black Orchid. I recently have started having baths more. I love a good bath bomb and I'd usually get ones from Lush in the city. This one is quiet large so you can break in up and use it in pieces or throw the whole one in. As I love this black orchid smell so much I obviously really enjoyed this bath bomb too and I think they are a great way to help you relax.

The next item I want to talk about is the Organique Creamy Whip Fluffy Body Wash Black Orchid. I love using this in the shower. It feels really soft on the skin and leaves your body smelling beautiful. If you're looking for a new body wash I would recommend giving this one a try.

The final item I want to mention is one of the Organique handmade soaps that I was sent. I think these are amazing, they come in lots of different shapes and smells. They offer glycerine soaps, some vegan soaps and even include a children's range which looks adorable!

I am a huge fan of this Organique range and the Naturals Shop offers products for women, men and children, they also offer candles and vegan and vegetarian friendly products. I would highly recommend checking out their website and shopping the Organique range.

Thanks to the Natural Shop for sending me out these products.
Shop here: https://naturalshop.ie
Products mentioned:
 Organique Nourishing Black Orchid Shea Butter Body Balm https://naturalshop.ie/collections/body-care/products/black-orchid-shea-butter-body-balm-100ml
 Organique Nourishing Bath Bomb Black Orchid https://naturalshop.ie/products/nourishing-bath-bomb-black-orchid-170g
Organique Creamy Whip Fluffy Body Wash Black Orchid https://naturalshop.ie/products/creamy-whip-fluffy-body-wash-black-orchid-100ml
Organique handmade soaps https://naturalshop.ie/collections/soaps
Thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe to my blog!
Check out my social media too!
My affiliation code is kellielovesmaltesers with House Of Sparklez UK shop at: https://houseofsparklez.uk
Get £10 off your first order when you spend £30 on Feel Unique by using this link http://referme.to/qklwYLo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing make up brushes from Lidl?!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Miomare professional cosmetic brush set from Lidl. I was in Lidl last week and saw these. They were only €5 and I thought they would make an interesting blog post. This is an eight piece set that includes a powder brush, a blush brush, an eye shadow brush, a mascara wand, a lip brush, an eyeliner brush, an eye shadow applicator and  a brush roll . All the brushes are 100% synthetic. There were a few different colours of the brush rolls but I just got the black faux leather one. I was testing these brushes out over the weekend and I have some mixed feeling about them. My favourite brushes in this set are the powder and the blush blushes. I also really like the mascara wand. However I didn't enjoy the rest of the brushes. The eyeshadow brush did not apply product on my eyelid very well. The eyeshadow applicator, eyeliner and lip brushes weren't very useful for me. I don't usually use these tools when applying my make up anyway

SOSU Contour Stick

Hi guys! Today I’m going to be reviewing the SoSu contour stick. I’m aware this product has been around for a while now but I have always avoided cream contour products for two reasons. The first being that I don’t want the product to slide around my face and also powder products are easier to use. Secondly, any cream contour products I have come across for reasonable money have been too dark for my skin tone. I purchased the contour stick in the shade ‘Cool’ from my local pharmacy that stocks SoSu products. On application I swiped the contour stick directly onto my face where I would normally apply contour powder and then I used a beauty sponge to blend it out. The stick is very pigmented and it only takes one swipe to apply. It’s very smooth on the skin and the product is easy to build up if you want a more prominent contour. The component feels good quality and the product is cruelty-free, paraben-free and vegan. Overall I think this is a great product. The stick is ea

What's in Penney's right now!