Skip to main content

My Current Favourite Beauty Influencers

Hi guys! I thought it might be helpful to put together a list of people who I'm really enjoying in the beauty industry at the moment.
Image result for nikkie tutorials1. Nikkietutorials- Nikkie is probably my all time favourite influencer. She has had such an amazing impact on the beauty world with her make up skills. She is one of the most creative people in make up right now.
Image result for sophdoesnails
2. Sophdoesnails- Sophie is one of my favourites because I can really relate to her. She seems very down to earth and a lot of her channel is based on drugstore make up which I love.

Image result for smashinbeauty3. Smashinbeauty- I am such a fan of this blogger. She is always posting the best blog posts and her blog has an amazing wide range of posts from travel, lifestyle and beauty. She manages to cover it all.
Image result for just jordan blog
4. Justjordanblogs- I really admire Jordan in the beauty industry especially the Irish beauty industry. Her brand is incredible and her daughter is adorable too.

Image result for jamiegenevieve5. JamieGenevieve- I love watching Jamie's weekly vlogs and her make up application is always stunning. She always had very helpful tips and her highlight is insane.


If you are looking for some new beauty influencers to follow I would definitely recommend checking out all of these incredible women I mentioned above.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe to my blog!
Disclaimer: All photos shown here are not original content and belong to their respected owners.
Check out my social media too!
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kellielovesmaltesers/
Get £10 off your first order when you spend £30 on Feel Unique by using this link http://referme.to/qklwYLo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing make up brushes from Lidl?!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Miomare professional cosmetic brush set from Lidl. I was in Lidl last week and saw these. They were only €5 and I thought they would make an interesting blog post. This is an eight piece set that includes a powder brush, a blush brush, an eye shadow brush, a mascara wand, a lip brush, an eyeliner brush, an eye shadow applicator and  a brush roll . All the brushes are 100% synthetic. There were a few different colours of the brush rolls but I just got the black faux leather one. I was testing these brushes out over the weekend and I have some mixed feeling about them. My favourite brushes in this set are the powder and the blush blushes. I also really like the mascara wand. However I didn't enjoy the rest of the brushes. The eyeshadow brush did not apply product on my eyelid very well. The eyeshadow applicator, eyeliner and lip brushes weren't very useful for me. I don't usually use these tools when applying my make up anyway

SOSU Contour Stick

Hi guys! Today I’m going to be reviewing the SoSu contour stick. I’m aware this product has been around for a while now but I have always avoided cream contour products for two reasons. The first being that I don’t want the product to slide around my face and also powder products are easier to use. Secondly, any cream contour products I have come across for reasonable money have been too dark for my skin tone. I purchased the contour stick in the shade ‘Cool’ from my local pharmacy that stocks SoSu products. On application I swiped the contour stick directly onto my face where I would normally apply contour powder and then I used a beauty sponge to blend it out. The stick is very pigmented and it only takes one swipe to apply. It’s very smooth on the skin and the product is easy to build up if you want a more prominent contour. The component feels good quality and the product is cruelty-free, paraben-free and vegan. Overall I think this is a great product. The stick is ea

What's in Penney's right now!