Skip to main content

Current favourites!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be telling you about my current favourite beauty products. These products are a mix between old and newer releases that I've been enjoying over the last month or so.

The first favourite I want to mention is the Garnier Ultimate Blends hair mask. This mask is silicone, paraben free and is infused with rich argan oil. This mask is targeted at dry hair but there are several masks in this range for all different hair types. I really enjoy using this product as it makes my hair feel very soft and hydrated. I use this about once or twice a week in the shower.

The MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara is another favourite of mine. I'm aware that this is an older mascara by MAC but it is highly rated. I received this in the Mac X Look Fantastic collaboration box at Christmas time but I haven't got a chance to test it yet. I have been trying it out and I must say I think this is a decent mascara. It has a thick wand with short bristles and gives a nice voluminous effect.

Another favourite of mine is the MAC single eyeshadow in the shade 'Amber Lights'. This a stunning eyeshadow that I love wearing either washed all over my lids or with a cut crease. The pigmentation is beautiful and the warm copper colour particularly compliments my hair and skin tone. I would highly recommend.

My final current favourite I want to mention is the Catrice Cosmetics HD Liquid Coverage foundation. I've had this foundation for the longest time and always sort of dip in and out of using it while testing out other foundations but recently it's all I've been grabbing. I really believe this product is underrated. I really can't fault this foundation. The coverage is nice, it lasts all day on my face, the colour match is perfect and it doesn't dry out my skin. It's my holy grail foundation and it's drugstore which is just the icing on the cake. I have mine in the shade '010 Light Beige'.



Products mentioned available at:
Garnier Hair Mask: https://www.boots.ie/garnier-ultimate-blends-argan-oil-and-almond-cream-dry-hair-treatment-mask-300ml-10241871
Mac Mascara:  https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123443104099_-1
Mini size available at: https://www.lookfantastic.com/mac-mini-mac-in-extreme-dimension-mascara-3d-black/11726118.html?7tYe2gRXAKGeyRoC4hwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Mac Amber Lights: https://www.brownthomas.com/beauty/make-up/eyes/eyeshadow/eye-shadow/77x1832xm250.html
Catrice Foundation: https://www.mccabespharmacy.com/catrice-hd-liquid-coverage-foundation.html
Thanks for reading!
Check out my social media too!
Save on some gorgeous watches by using the code 'beautycrean15': http://capitolawatches.com?ref=4797
Save money with the code 'beautycrean' on House of Sparklez: https://www.houseofsparklezuk.com/
Get £10 off your first order when you spend £30 on Feel Unique by using this link http://referme.to/qklwYLo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing make up brushes from Lidl?!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Miomare professional cosmetic brush set from Lidl. I was in Lidl last week and saw these. They were only €5 and I thought they would make an interesting blog post. This is an eight piece set that includes a powder brush, a blush brush, an eye shadow brush, a mascara wand, a lip brush, an eyeliner brush, an eye shadow applicator and  a brush roll . All the brushes are 100% synthetic. There were a few different colours of the brush rolls but I just got the black faux leather one. I was testing these brushes out over the weekend and I have some mixed feeling about them. My favourite brushes in this set are the powder and the blush blushes. I also really like the mascara wand. However I didn't enjoy the rest of the brushes. The eyeshadow brush did not apply product on my eyelid very well. The eyeshadow applicator, eyeliner and lip brushes weren't very useful for me. I don't usually use these tools when applying my make up anyway

SOSU Contour Stick

Hi guys! Today I’m going to be reviewing the SoSu contour stick. I’m aware this product has been around for a while now but I have always avoided cream contour products for two reasons. The first being that I don’t want the product to slide around my face and also powder products are easier to use. Secondly, any cream contour products I have come across for reasonable money have been too dark for my skin tone. I purchased the contour stick in the shade ‘Cool’ from my local pharmacy that stocks SoSu products. On application I swiped the contour stick directly onto my face where I would normally apply contour powder and then I used a beauty sponge to blend it out. The stick is very pigmented and it only takes one swipe to apply. It’s very smooth on the skin and the product is easy to build up if you want a more prominent contour. The component feels good quality and the product is cruelty-free, paraben-free and vegan. Overall I think this is a great product. The stick is ea

What's in Penney's right now!