Skip to main content

My Top 5 Irish Beauty Brands


Hi guys! Today I want to share with you my favourite Irish Beauty Brands. I think it’s important to support Irish brands as much as possible and I know most of us do. These brands are incredible and some have been making their mark on the global beauty industry for years now.

1.       Blank Canvas Cosmetics Image result for blank canvas cosmetics
This has to one of my all-time favourite brands. They make some of the best make up brushes and I use these brushes on a daily basis. They have super soft bristles and blend out make up seamlessly. They also produce vegan friendly brushes.  
Image result for so su
2.       So Su by Susanne Jackson
So Su is a huge brand in Ireland. They make some stunning make up products from eyeshadow to contour sticks they have quiet the variety. They are very popular for their eyelashes. My favorite product by this brand has to be the Highlighter palette. It’s so pigmented and blends out beautifully.
                                                           Image result for cocoa brown tan logo
3.        Coco Brown
Founded by Marissa Carter, this brand exploded in the fake tan market. There probably isn’t an Irish girl who hasn’t tried the tan at this stage. It comes in various different shades so there is a tan for every skin tone.
Image result for carter beauty
4.       Carter Beauty
This make up brand also founded my Marissa Carter produces a huge range of make-up products. I would recommend trying out the eyeshadow and face palettes. This brand is also very affordable and is available in many locations across Ireland now including Penney’s. 
Image result for nima brush logo
5.       Nima Brushes
These brushes are high quality and definitely worth investing into just like the Blank Canvas Cosmetics ones. They are also affordable and worth trying out.

Thanks for reading!
Check out my social media too!
Save on some gorgeous watches by using the code 'beautycrean15': http://capitolawatches.com?ref=4797
Save money with the code 'beautycrean' on House of Sparklez: https://www.houseofsparklezuk.com/

Get £10 off your first order when you spend £30 on Feel Unique by using this link http://referme.to/qklwYLo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing make up brushes from Lidl?!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Miomare professional cosmetic brush set from Lidl. I was in Lidl last week and saw these. They were only €5 and I thought they would make an interesting blog post. This is an eight piece set that includes a powder brush, a blush brush, an eye shadow brush, a mascara wand, a lip brush, an eyeliner brush, an eye shadow applicator and  a brush roll . All the brushes are 100% synthetic. There were a few different colours of the brush rolls but I just got the black faux leather one. I was testing these brushes out over the weekend and I have some mixed feeling about them. My favourite brushes in this set are the powder and the blush blushes. I also really like the mascara wand. However I didn't enjoy the rest of the brushes. The eyeshadow brush did not apply product on my eyelid very well. The eyeshadow applicator, eyeliner and lip brushes weren't very useful for me. I don't usually use these tools when applying my make up anyway

SOSU Contour Stick

Hi guys! Today I’m going to be reviewing the SoSu contour stick. I’m aware this product has been around for a while now but I have always avoided cream contour products for two reasons. The first being that I don’t want the product to slide around my face and also powder products are easier to use. Secondly, any cream contour products I have come across for reasonable money have been too dark for my skin tone. I purchased the contour stick in the shade ‘Cool’ from my local pharmacy that stocks SoSu products. On application I swiped the contour stick directly onto my face where I would normally apply contour powder and then I used a beauty sponge to blend it out. The stick is very pigmented and it only takes one swipe to apply. It’s very smooth on the skin and the product is easy to build up if you want a more prominent contour. The component feels good quality and the product is cruelty-free, paraben-free and vegan. Overall I think this is a great product. The stick is ea

What's in Penney's right now!